Ventilation or Extraction Fans for New Building Construction
Moduflow are happy to work alongside architects and building contractors of industrial, commercial and domestic buildings to design and supply industrial fan systems within the new build.
By working with building architects and building contractors, Moduflow can design and implement an air movement or ventilation system to provide maximum efficiency for the new building. Fans can be placed within new builds to provide ventilation or extraction at source using ducting or within the roof or walls of buildings to provide discrete ventilation at minimal cost.
All Moduflow fans are energy efficient and our range of fans will provide the perfect solution whatever your requirements are for the new building. Moduflow has provided fans for:
- Hotels and restaurants for fume extraction
- Industrial units for ventilation and extraction
- Commercial units for ventilation
- Domestic buildings for ventilation in lift shafts and public areas
- Domestic buildings for kitchen fume extraction and bathroom ventilation
If you require a ventilation or extraction system in your new build, contact Moduflow and find out how we can provide an industrial fan system to meet your requirements.